ICI TÉLÉ’s District 31 and Discussions avec mes parents : filming resumes
Radio-Canada confident of the resumption of fiction filming
Tuesday July 14, 2020 - Update: Monday July 27
On Monday, Aetios Productions resumed production on the popular daily drama series DISTRICT 31. Over the next few days, episodes 473 to 480, which were previously scheduled to conclude the last season, will be filmed. These will be presented in four 60-minute, highly anticipated episodes next Fall.
"The health and safety of our team is our number one priority," said producer Fabienne Larouche. "After extensive work and planning, I am happy that the team can finally start production while respecting the rules put in place by local health authorities."
Dany Meloul, General Manager of Programming at Radio-Canada agrees. "I am very pleased that Radio-Canada can once again offer this series to its audience of nearly two million viewers every day. I would like to thank Fabienne Larouche and the Aetios Productions team as well as the cast and crew who are working hard to get DISTRICT 31 back on the air, allowing us to rediscover this daily pleasure this Fall."
After reaching peaks in popularity and ratings with season 2, the Morency family and their friends are officially back on ICI TÉLÉ this Fall with the third season of DISCUSSIONS AVEC MES PARENTS. Starting on July 15th, François Morency and the whole team will gather again to start shooting 13 new episodes for Fall 2020!
Working tirelessly and in tandem with our partners including production companies, technicians and actors, Radio-Canada is confident that many homegrown productions, including; 5e RANG, FAITS DIVERS, LES PAYS D'EN HAUT and TOUTE LA VIE, can resume filming soon, while maintaining and respecting standards approved by public health authorities.
Dany Meloul, General Manager of Programming at Radio-Canada says: "Everything leads us to believe that the determination, the rigor, the creativity and the perseverance shown by everyone involved in the process will make it possible to resume production this summer, a feat that many thought impossible at the start of this unprecedented journey. It is a huge challenge that we are determined to conquer together in order to create an example of safe models to follow."
Radio-Canada would like to extend its sincere appreciation to the producers, CNESST, INSPQ, SODEC and AQPM for their collaboration.
On Monday, July 27, Radio-Canada and Aetios Productions announced the start of filming for the second season of TOUTE LA VIE, which will be broadcasted on ICI TÉLÉ.
Please know that cookies are required to operate and enhance our services. We value your privacy. If you are not comfortable with us using this information, please review your settings before continuing your visit.