This high-impact format is ideal for grabbing the viewer's attention and airs adjacent to selected Radio-Canada programs. The client's brand will be the point of focus until the return to program time. Available in :10, :15 or :30 sec formats with both standard or custom frames, the countdown format allows a tie-in with programming. It also offers an array of creative possibilities for promoting your brand.
30-SEC. OPENING COUNTDOWN
- Spot airs will air inside a frame that displays the seconds remaining to the commercial break.
- Positioned before the start of a prime-time show in an isolated 30-second break.
- For NETWORK broadcast only.
30-SEC. AND 15-SEC. RETURN COUNTDOWN
- Spot airs inside a frame that displays the seconds remaining to the commercial break.
- Positioned at the end of a commercial break before the show resumes.
- For NETWORK or SELECTIVE broadcast.
Deliver your brandsell spot via the usual procedure and it will be automatically resized and inserted in the selected frame.